Young Member News
Oklahoma Structural Engineers Association
OSEA is the only professional organization exclusively devoted to the representation and advancement of the structural engineer and structural engineering in Oklahoma. The purposes and goals of OSEA include the following:
– Develop a consensus on state issues.
– Provide a forum for the transfer and exchange of information among structural engineers.
– Encourage the practice of quality structural engineering among its members.
– Aid in the education of individuals and institutions by clearly defining the role and function of structural engineers in design and construction processes.
– Direct actions toward the preservation and enhancement of public safety and welfare and the advancement of the structural engineering profession.
– Complement related structural technical organizations yet not attempt to supplant these organizations.